We work in partnership with individuals and businesses. Whether you are a sole trader, a partnership or a limited company, all businesses require advice on personal and corporate taxation and financial planning.
Our dedicated team of professional advisors have ‘first hand’ commercial experience, the technical ‘know how’ and the required commitment to serve and support the needs of all our clients.
At Donal Ryan & Associates, we believe that considered financial advice is the most appropriate foundation for successful financial planning and is the initial stepping stone to running a successful business.
We offer a comprehensive range of services designed to improve your business, including;
Audit & Accounting
Many businesses, from sole traders to corporate enterprises, will not have adequate time, resources, or skills to produce financial information, which comply with their legal obligations. We take the necessary time to understand our client’s business, the environment in which they operate and the risks they face. This approach allows us to provide our clients with timely and accurate financial information to assist and support their decision-making processes.
At Donal Ryan & Associates, our audit and accountancy services include:
- Preparing audited and unaudited financial statements for limited companies, including companies limited by guarantee
- Preparing financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and other entities
- Providing Company Secretarial Services
- Providing Personal Taxation and Corporate Taxation Services
- Advice on systems of internal control, highlighting control weaknesses and offering practical recommendation for improvement
- Advice and Assistance on setting up manual or computerized books and records
- Advice on selecting accounting software relevant to your business needs
- Preparing and/or analysing monthly and quarterly Management Accounts
- Preparing Business Plans and other Financial Forecasts
- Preparing Bank Submissions
- Preparing Budget Analysis and Projected Cash Flows
- Reviewing your book-keeping procedures and maintenance of your books and records
We look forward to advising on all your audit and accountancy needs.
With the assistance of Donal Ryan & Associates you can concentrate on the strengths which have made your business successful.
At Donal Ryan & Associates, we provide a comprehensive Company Secretarial Service, including the following:
- Preparation and submission of Annual Returns and Abridged Accounts
- Preparation and submission of Company Secretarial documents to the Companies Registration Office
- Prepare Minutes of Annual General Meetings and Directors Meetings
- Limited Company Formation
- Registration of your Business Name
- Advice on the Responsibilities and Rights of Directors
- Advice on the Responsibilities of the Company Secretary
- Advise and update Company Directors on changes in Company and Taxation Legislation
- Review and advise if, and when, it would be to your advantage to incorporate
- Advice on the most appropriate Company Structure
At Donal Ryan & Associates we work closely with our individual clients to understand their business needs and provide a comprehensive range of corporate taxation services.
These include the following:
- Calculating tax adjusted profits
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Computations and filing Corporation Tax returns
- Advice on preliminary tax payments and relevant tax reliefs
- Advice on V.A.T., P.A.Y.E. and R.C.T. regulations and tax treatment of sub-contractors
- Registration of your new company with the Revenue Commissioners
- Advice on the most efficient methods of structuring and financing your business
- Advice on tax efficient cash extraction from your business
- Advice to company shareholders on maximising their value from a corporate holding
- Planning for Director/Shareholder retirement from your company
- Recommending tax efficient means of realising the assets of your company
- Tax compliance dealing effectively and efficiently with tax authorities, including submission, correspondence, negotiation, and handling revenue audits and inspections
- Tax planning for corporate entities
- Keeping you informed of relevant changes in tax legislation
We look forward to advising on all your corporate taxation needs.
At Donal Ryan & Associates we aim to help individuals with their tax compliance by assisting in the following areas:
- Tax Compliance Services including preparation of personal and partnership Tax Returns.
- Personal Tax Advice and Planning including exemptions and reliefs
- Succession Planning
- Trusts & Estates
- Tax Advice for High Net Worth Individuals and High Earners
- Advice on Employee Share Schemes
- Advice on Employment & Investment Incentive Schemes (EII), Investment in Films, etc.
- Tax Advice on Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, PRSI, Universal Social Charge, Capital Acquisition Tax and Stamp Duty
- Revenue Inspections, Investigations and Appeals
At Donal Ryan & Associates our forensic accounting services include:
- Company Valuations
- Business and Share Valuations
- Corporate Insolvency
- Due Diligence Reports
- Fraud and Financial Investigations
- Loss of Profits Claims
- Loss of Earnings
- Bank Interest Reviews
- Business, Shareholder, Matrimonial or Tax disputes including Family Law
- Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation
- Methods of structuring and financing a business efficiently
- Professional negligence or Breach of Contract
- Partnership Dissolution
We look forward to advising you on all your forensic accounting needs.